Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
11 Reviews, 4.82 Average
Keep up the great work! Love Ratio shirts!
Glenn H. (Oreland, PA)
Fabric a little thinner than expected but holds up well.
Byron P. (New York, NY)
Smooth and substantial - yet still lightweight.
Scott C. (Highlands Ranch, CO)
This is a great fabric and is one of my “go to” dress shirts.
Michael W. (Tacoma, WA)
Really nice fabric with a good middle weight. Holds a crease well and no noticeable shrinkage.
Andrew G. (Raleigh, NC)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance