Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.89 Average
Smooth and substantial - yet still lightweight.
Scott C. (Highlands Ranch, CO)
This is a great fabric and is one of my “go to” dress shirts.
Michael W. (Tacoma, WA)
Really nice fabric with a good middle weight. Holds a crease well and no noticeable shrinkage.
Andrew G. (Raleigh, NC)
Practically perfect in every way!
Mark R. (Hot Springs, AR)
Nice texture. Maybe size up slightly, i. e. get 7.75 neck if usually a 7.5.
Scott W. (Green Bay, WI)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance