Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.29 Average
Great print on a soft fabric provides for a summer shirt. Instantly one of my favorite shirts!
Andrew H. (Denver, CO)
Lightweight print that feels bright and casual.
Vernon B. (Seattle, WA)
Overall, this fabric is great. Great finish and feel to it. It's light, but still allows the shirt to maintain structure, so it doesn't look sloppy, but keeps that nice, tailored look.
Matthew P. (Alexandria , VA)
A fun print in an easy-to-wear colour.
Aaron A. (Edmonton, AB)
Fabric is great, keeps a crease, and in short sleeve at least, light enough to guarantee a full season’s use this summer
Richard M. (Hopewell, NJ)
|Yarn/Thread Count||32's with slub yarns|
|Weight||Medium (119 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance