Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
2 Reviews, 3.5 Average
Turns out I don’t like deep solid blue in a shirt (even if decorated over). This was an adventurous purchase and I basically never wear this shirt. The quality all seems fine, I just prefer shirts like the Light Blue Dot Oxford, where the pattern is sewn into the fabric and it’s not such a vibrant solid color.
Jon W. (San Francisco, CA)
This shirt is light and airy and wears like a dream. I can dress up or stay casual with this one.
Ratio Customer (Mililani , HI)
|Yarn/Thread Count||32's with slub yarns|
|Weight||Medium (119 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance