Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
2 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Huge fan of heavier oxford button down.
Jared H. (Centennial , CO)
Greta shirt, a little thicker than I expected but wears nicely.
Ratio Customer (Mililani , HI)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (150 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
Somelos was founded in Portugal in 1958, first making yarns and later adding cotton fabric production to its repertoire. The family-run business has become the benchmark for yarn-dyed men's dress shirting in the global market, and weaves fabric for many of the top brands and designers in menswear.
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance