Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
1 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Beautiful color with subtle tones. Looks great as a dress shirt but could be made into great casual shirt too
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
Our new Navy Italian Chambray is meant to be dressed up. Try styling it with a spread collar and a french front for a clean sharp aesthetic. Ready for a vacation in the Mediterranean, or a night out with clients.
|Yarn/Thread Count||21's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (160 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance