Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 5.0 Average
If you live in Denver and you're a Broncos fan, you need this shirt.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Nice and warm. It's not as heavy as the navy durango fabric that Ratio offers, but it still does everything that a flannel shirt should. The orange really pops too.
David B. (Albany, CA)
This is a nice light flannel fabric. It's not too heavy so you can wear it as summer turns to fall without sweating up a storm.
Neil E. (Snohomish, WA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||32's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance