Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 4.75 Average
Incredibly comfortable, breaks in well, light & airy, but can work in a more formal setting
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
Very breathable. Soft feel and not too thin. The color is beautiful and have received compliments. It goes with everything. Perfect spring to fall.
Jose C. (Los Angeles, CA)
Fantastic color, and very breathable. One of my go to shirts for hot days. Always get compliments when wearing this on out.
David L. (Buckley, WA)
The fabric is very light. Great for summer
Anthony L. (Arvada, CO)
|Weight||Medium (119 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance