Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Great fabric, a little coarse at first but breaks in nicely and is perfect for summer.
Cassidy M. (Denver, CO)
I love the linen shirts from Ratio. They are my favorite ones to wear as they are light in weight and breathe very well. They do wrinkle and roll up on the bottom but that's part of having linen shirts.
Mark C. (Arvada, CO)
Great lightweight roll up the sleeves summer long sleeve. Does need to be dry cleaned because it is linen but totally worth the extra care!
David C. (Lakewood, CO)
|Weight||Medium (119 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance