Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
1 Reviews, 4.0 Average
The fabric is more rust colored than red but very lightweight.and lays nicely.
Marte M. (Mililani , HI)
Inspired by the vintage tiles of coastal churches, the Clay Tile Pacific Print features a burnt-red and off-white details.
Our Italian-printed Pacific Prints are woven from linen and cotton yarns for maximum breathability; made for the hottest summer wedding or humid nights out.
|Composition||55% Linen 45% Cotton|
|Yarn/Thread Count||30's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (105 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance