Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Excellent blend that is light and breathable. This shirt simply looks and feels great.
Ryan D. (Fort Mill, SC)
The 60% cotton/40% linen blend is perfect for a shirt that stays structured and breathable. A lightweight shirt with a light color that does well if you are outside in the sun in warm climates.
Travis B. (Boulder, CO)
Overall great fabric. Airy. Does wrinkle up on you, but expected given the linen.
Fred F. (Littleton, CO)
|Composition||60% Cotton, 40% Linen|
|Yarn/Thread Count||60/1 x 50/1+L21|
|Weight||Medium (115 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance