Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 4.67 Average
Great color and fabric for spring/summer.
Josh D. (Rocklin, CA)
Beautiful fabric with a subtle shade. Really nice
Ratio Customer (Washington, DC)
Comfortable. A little bit of a nappy or nubby feel. Great summer fabric. Need to be dry cleaned not laundered.
David C. (Lakewood, CO)
|Composition||60% Cotton, 40% Linen|
|Yarn/Thread Count||60/1 x 50/1+L21|
|Weight||Medium (115 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance