Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.6 Average
This linen is thinner than I'd like, but the color is nice.
Yan L. (Jersey City, NJ)
Keep up the great work! Love Ratio shirts!
Glenn H. (Oreland, PA)
Great color and fabric for spring/summer.
Josh D. (Rocklin, CA)
Beautiful fabric with a subtle shade. Really nice
Ratio Customer (Washington, DC)
Comfortable. A little bit of a nappy or nubby feel. Great summer fabric. Need to be dry cleaned not laundered.
David C. (Lakewood, CO)
|Composition||60% Cotton, 40% Linen|
|Yarn/Thread Count||60/1 x 50/1+L21|
|Weight||Medium (115 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance