Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
6 Reviews, 4.83 Average
It's a little see-through and almost feels like ironing paper. Because it's so dense, sometimes it's uncomfortable to wear. The color is very nice, though, looks very Gatsby-esque.
Henry R. (Northridge, CA)
Great light weight in perfect pink. I sized up from 17.5 to 7.75 which works great after washing and no drying.
Scott W. (Green Bay, WI)
A nice broadcloth with a pleasant drape.
Aaron A. (Edmonton, AB)
Great for the heat of the late spring and summer. Light and airy.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
Soft fabric that goes well in a casual or professional setting.
Joe M. (Elmwood Park, NJ)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance