Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.2 Average
Well constructed and very light and breathable. Have purchased this twice now and worn it 100 times easily. Gets softer with washes but starts a bit crinkly.
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
Really great, light material, perfect for warmer weather.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
This is another one of those Gingham staples. A must-own for anyone who is missing a gingham shirt in their lineup. It is a good weight for Spring-Fall, but might be a tad light for winter.
Richard L. (Vienna, VA)
This shirts fabric felt more traditional to me. It seems like a light cotton to me
Tyler G. (Charlotte, NC)
Thomas N. (Apex, NC)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance