Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 4.33 Average
Light, airy fabric that feels terrific and looks great by itself or under a jacket / suit . Does shrink a bit, so be careful about washes.
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
Fabric is smooth but seems to have shrunk somewhat at collar
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
color is a little bolder than the pictures, which doesn't bother me but just a caution. Still a nice pink shirt overall - only limitation is it's a little thin as a fabric and seems to stretch a little
Ratio Customer (Chicago, IL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (107 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance