Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
2 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Alittle heavier than expected. It also picks up quite a bit of the yellow sweat marks. But keep it clean and it is a sharp shirt. I grew out of it and I just reordered.
Justin K. (Brooklyn, NY)
Nice fabric. Color is pretty much as pictured. Good, lighter weight fabric for warmer weather.
Christopher C. (Dublin, CA)
- 80's two-ply
- 100% Cotton
- Pink Stanton Check custom made-to-measure dress shirt. Handmade in the USA with single-needle stitching at sixteen stitches per inch. Two-piece yoke for ease-of-movement. Quarter-inch topstitching on cuff, collar and placket. Removable collar stays.
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance