Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Nice looking fabric, looks more expensive than it is.
Ratio Customer (Lexington, KY)
This was a must to complete the tux ensemble. Loved it.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Sharp and clean - just as expected
Ratio Customer (Denver, CO)
This fabric looks and feels as expected. It could use some reinforcement on the back placket because tux buttons droop a little. That's a minor issue though.
Peter B. (Washington, DC)
With a textured weave and a seamless French front, the Pique Plain Front makes for a rich, formal style with a easy drape that foregoes the starched look of the Pique Bib. Some classify the Pique weave as a more traditional, British alternative to a more avant-garde, American pleated front--but most of that's just history. It's all about personal preference for the slightly quilted look.
Our tuxedo shirts all include a removable button-band for the top four shirt buttons, which allows you to wear the shirt with or without studs.
*Studs, bow tie, and cuff links not included.
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance
- Includes a removable button-band for the top four shirt buttons, allowing the use of studs.