Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
1 Reviews, 4.0 Average
Great fabric. Seems wrinkle-resistant. Keeps shape and wears well
Tyler G. (Charlotte, NC)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (107 GSM)|
How it's Made
Founded in 1796 by its namesake during the height of the English Industrial Revolution, Thomas Mason has become synonymous with quality shirting and classic English style. The tradition continues to this day, with the mill generally regarded as one of the finest shirting weavers in the world.
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance