Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
6 Reviews, 4.67 Average
super nice fabric - fits very nice
Ratio Customer (Tampa, FL)
A fun plaid in a colour combo that is hard to find off the rack.
Aaron A. (Edmonton, AB)
Summer favorite! Untucked with khaki shorts or business casual. Nice weight.
Shannon W. (East Amherst, NY)
Great fabric for casual wear. Easy to care for and love the vibrant colors.
Zack N. (Morrison, CO)
A nice variation on the gingham look. Lighter weight so it's not too hot in the summer.
Neil E. (Snohomish, WA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (108 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance