Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Great color - the shirt is crisp, does not wrinkle easy but breathes well!
Amir J. (Fairfax, VA)
great color and texture, looks great with purple tie
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
Casual or work, perfect.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Very smooth fabric. Wears very comfortable and the pattern is very subtle and nice.
Luke D. (Maple Grove , MN)
This fabric is great year round. It is also quite durable as I have owned this shirt for six years with minimal signs of wear.
Patrick M. (Falls Church, VA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||120's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance