Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Casual or work, perfect.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Very smooth fabric. Wears very comfortable and the pattern is very subtle and nice.
Ratio Customer (Maple Grove , MN)
This fabric is great year round. It is also quite durable as I have owned this shirt for six years with minimal signs of wear.
Patrick M. (Falls Church, VA)
Nice spring shirt. Highly recommended!
Scott W. (Green Bay, WI)
Great shade of purple - nice change from blue.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||120's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance