Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 4.25 Average
A little coarse at first, but really nice texture overall. Feels like it'll wear in nicely.
Christopher L. (Boston, MA)
Middle-weight fabric that feels heavy but still breathes incredibly well. Great for a cooler summer day or for layering
Graham W. (Falls Church, VA)
Lovely shirt, makes me feel like a happy picnic blanket whenever I wear it (in a good way).
Sean B. (Berkeley, CA)
Not what I was expecting.
Tony R. (Littleton, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance