Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.63 Average
Love the bright gingham pattern here. This particular fabric seems a little thinner than some of my other shirts. The white seems almost see through if inspected closely.
Christopher C. (Dublin, CA)
Tough hard wearing fabric that drapes and irons well with minimal shrinkage
Hogan C. (Fort Worth, TX)
Durable and lightweight. Breathable in the summer months. Had it almost 2 years and no signs of wear.
Jeffrey Z. (Cincinnati, OH)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (108 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance