Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Very comfortable fabric. The muted colors make it easy to integrate. Most red/white/blue shirts are tacky messes, but this gives a nice break from my 300 versions of blue plaid without overwhelming.
Christopher N. (Aurora, CO)
Nice light fabric for spring. Looks and feels great.
Brian C. (Delmar, NY)
This is probably the best fabric of any shirt I have ever owned and/or had made. It is crisp, holds a crease nicely and looks 'fresh' all day..which for me is saying something! Also NOT transparent when sweating or otherwise (which I realize may or may not be a goal for everyone!)
Richard M. (Hopewell, NJ)
Great looking pattern and colors and a soft, comfortable fabric. Looks and feels great.
Andrew H. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance