Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
2 Reviews, 5.0 Average
This is probably the best fabric of any shirt I have ever owned and/or had made. It is crisp, holds a crease nicely and looks 'fresh' all day..which for me is saying something! Also NOT transparent when sweating or otherwise (which I realize may or may not be a goal for everyone!)
Richard M. (Princeton, NJ)
Great looking pattern and colors and a soft, comfortable fabric. Looks and feels great.
Andrew H. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance