Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Great summer shirt. Love the crisp and clean feel of this fabric.
Drew G. (Seattle, WA)
This is my go to casual shirt. Fabric wrinkles a little easier than others, but is very flexible in its movement.
Christopher K. (Littleton, CO)
Madras is a soft and lightweight fabric. I found myself reaching for this shirt often during the summer, highly recommend!
Curtis C. (Sunnyvale, CA)
A very lightweight and colorful fabric that is perfect for spring and summer.
Taylor Z. (Lawrence, KS)
This fabric is lightweight and perfect for summer casual wear. Probably too light for winter, but during hot weather this is one of my favorite short sleeve shirts.
Christopher W. (Seattle, WA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||60's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (98 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance