Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.8 Average
Love this shirt. Great shirt for cold winters. Fabric is thick but soft and has worn well. Breathability is not great, but not bad for a thicker fabric.
Bryan K. (Denver, CO)
Has a thicker flannel shirt feel, but not too warm. Doesn't seem to wrinkle much. I'll eventually order some other colors when I need another winter shirt.
Peter T. (Denver, CO)
Outstanding durable flannel. Looks great and very warm.
Ted P. (Alexandria, VA)
This is a unique fabric. It's soft to the touch. It pills after the first wash, so it has a rugged and worn look.
Jochanan B. (Eugene, OR)
Great shirt for fall and winter. Very soft and warm. Washes well and does not pill like I was expecting it to.
Jason K. (Charleston, SC)
|Yarn/Thread Count||21's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (176 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance