Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
6 Reviews, 5.0 Average
This is one of the softest and nicest fabrics I have ordered. The color remains vibrant after many washes.
Marte M. (Mililani , HI)
Light crisp fabric, awesome pattern. Looks great in a popover.
Brian T. (Rocky River, OH)
I absolutely love this shirt. It's my best looking shirt, and the fabric is a huge part of it. It's lightweight and airy, great for going out during the summer. Very comfortable, stays decently crisp, and I love the print!
Aaron A. (San Antonio, TX)
Florals match well with the easy light-blue background fabric. Pairs well with pastel-colored pants.
David L. (Fullerton, CA)
Vacation vacation vacation
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
|Yarn/Thread Count||32's with slub yarns|
|Weight||Medium (119 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance