Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.8 Average
This is a beautiful fabric. Can be very dressy or, if you make the collar unlined and soft, equally nice casual.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Great change up fabric with texture. Looks solid but has more depth.
Jason M. (Conifer, CO)
high quality feel/similar to a Nordstroms brand
Mike M. (Niwot, CO)
Nice light texturing feel and look, quality fabric.
Alexander W. (Denver, CO)
Favorite blue shirt! Extremely comfortable and love the design.
Ratio Customer (Fort Collins, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (118 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance