Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
1 Reviews, 5.0 Average
A great weight for a corduroy shirt, heavy enough to feel substantial without being suffocating
Kurt B. (Jamestown, RI)
Your dad probably had a corduroy shirt or two in the closet. It’s the one in the faded photos with the stiff-as-a-board wide wale cords. This is not that shirt.
For our new corduroys, we went to Japan—masters of Americana workwear fabrics—and found these beautiful, heathered corduroys. They are surprisingly soft and light (it won’t feel like a shirt jacket) with an ultra-fine wale that’s almost refined. The heathered yarns add a subtle visual texture as well.
|Weight||Heavy (140 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance