Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
6 Reviews, 4.67 Average
I like it. Too early to tell how it will wear and iron but it feels nice and the colors match up well with the website picture.
Nicholas M. (St. Louis, MO)
Loved the look of this pattern online and it looks even better in person. Just "different" enough to be fun while staying workplace appropriate. Looks great under a dark blue sweater.
Ronald B. (Boston, MA)
I really enjoy the faberic so far. Light weight and fits very well.
Jason T. (Denver, CO)
high quality/heavier fabric
Mike M. (Niwot, CO)
Great shirt, but again does not breathe too easily. I sweat in this one.
Dominic P. (Thorton, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (108 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance