Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
2 Reviews, 3.5 Average
Vibrant, lively color combination and a lightweight fabric. Perfect for Spring and Summer wear.
Jim W. (Milford, OH)
The fabric is top-class and very comfortable. The craftsmanship is also solid. However, the personalized fit is below-average.
Matt M. (Somerville, MA)
Our Bryce Gingham takes the classic gingham check and gives it a fun twist to keep it from being that gingham shirt.
Woven in tonal blues and turquoise with end-on-end detailing for added texture, the Bryce will transition easily from casual offices to happy hour or a weekend of backyard barbeques.
Added bonus: these are woven with American-grown Supima cotton, making them truly "grown & sewn" in the USA.
|Composition||100% American Supima Cotton|
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (105 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance