Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.8 Average
This is a great shirt for sure.
Russell R. (Homewood, AL)
Heavier than it might appear, the fabric is nevertheless luxurious and comfortable. The colors are true to what is seen in the photo, and strike a good balance between casual and dressy.
Conrad S. (San Jose, CA)
This is a nice semi-light material that will be great for spring and fall. It irons very easily, which I love.
Patrick C. (Marietta, GA)
Really like this fabric. Just the right amount of weight to is and softness to touch.
Kyle H. (Littleton, CO)
Love the color and the design.
Ryan A. (Sycamore, IL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (139 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance