Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Fantastic summer fabric! Perfect for a day on the shore or a night on the beach
Kurt B. (Jamestown, RI)
Light weight. Excellent quality
Alex M. (Denver, CO)
I'm not preppy enough to pull off classic seersucker, but this is my kind of stripe. I've worn this on every vacay from the Bahamas to Thailand. It's now my go to summer BBQ shirt.
Ryan S. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||38's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (135 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
Somelos was founded in Portugal in 1958, first making yarns and later adding cotton fabric production to its repertoire. The family-run business has become the benchmark for yarn-dyed men's dress shirting in the global market, and weaves fabric for many of the top brands and designers in menswear.
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance