Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 5.0 Average
This is only my first time wearing a seersucker garment, but I'm already infatuated. It feels lighter than it actually is due to most of the fabric being lifted off your body thanks to the way it's woven.
Barrett V. (East Providence, RI)
Great line of seersucker. Light and comfortable and not the cheap stuff so many places offer.
Ross H. (Albuquerque, NM)
Eric P. (Syracuse, NY)
|Composition||100% American Cotton|
|Yarn/Thread Count||38's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (135 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
Somelos was founded in Portugal in 1958, first making yarns and later adding cotton fabric production to its repertoire. The family-run business has become the benchmark for yarn-dyed men's dress shirting in the global market, and weaves fabric for many of the top brands and designers in menswear.
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance