Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Probably my favorite fabric from Ratio so far. Color is sharp and it has a slight shine that looks good. Easy to press and stays looking sharp all day.
Kevin F. (Aiken, SC)
Light weight and comfortable, yet formal enough for a office setting.
Ratio Customer (Aurora, CO)
Lightweight fabric. Nice contrast with the stripes.
Shannon W. (East Amherst, NY)
Ratio Customer (Frenchtown, NJ)
|Yarn/Thread Count||60's Compact|
|Weight||Medium (110 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance