Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
6 Reviews, 5.0 Average
I love it! It's fashionable, breathes well and is my best fitting shirt!
Sean M. (Arvada, CO)
Fabric is nice and light but feels like it’s going to last.
Christopher K. (Littleton, CO)
Great casual fabric that can also be dressed up.
Brian H. (Tampa, FL)
Bring it to a back yard bbq...or a brewery with shades
Zach T. (Denver, CO)
Great summer cloth - clean look
Albert F. (Brooklyn, NY)
Is your office dress code a little more relaxed? The Mendocino Mini-Print is your classic crisp white dress shirt for the office where a white dress shirt is a little too...dressy. Dress it up or dress it down. Tuck the Mendocino into any color trousers, or leave it untucked with your favorite chinos.
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (110 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance