Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
33 Reviews, 4.61 Average
A workhorse in my wardrobe. Great feel, good weight.
Dylan M. (Austin, TX)
Nice fabric for casual wear.
Brandon W. (Greenville, WI)
Everything you'd expect from a good oxford cloth shirt.
Mike A. (Atlantic Highlands, NJ)
A classic oxford that reminds me of the type of oxfords that my Dad would buy from Brooks Brothers in the "glory days".
Cameron K. (Houston, TX)
This is what you think of when you think "Oxford cloth." It's substantive, and I think that't the only way to describe it. Maybe it'll be too heavy for summer, but the rest of the year, it's perfect.
Charles R. (Seattle, WA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (170 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance