Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
54 Reviews, 4.65 Average
Nice fabric. A little lighter than Madison twill but looks good after ironing.
Brandon W. (Greenville, WI)
It's nice, I had no issues ironing it or washing it. Definitely works well with my formal outfits.
Henry R. (Northridge, CA)
A simple, but lightweight shirt for any occasion. Breathes great and holds ironing very well.
Cameron H. (Amissville, VA)
Go to dress shirt under a suit. Good for all seasons and easy to wash. Have a few of these now...
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
Does the job for the office. Material is just ok, nothing fancy or particularly outstanding.
Zach T. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance