Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
50 Reviews, 4.64 Average
Does the job for the office. Material is just ok, nothing fancy or particularly outstanding.
Zach T. (Denver, CO)
Great dress shirt. Highly recommended
Parker B. (Shreveport, LA)
Nice heavier fabric that is opaque.
Byron P. (New York, NY)
Great shirt. My only complaint would be that the material looks and feels a tad thin. That is, you can see a white undershirt beneath it
Nicholas D. (Encinitas, CA)
A sturdy but classic dress shirt fabric. Smooth and fits well under a suit jacket.
Katelyn P. (Alexandria, VA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance