Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 3.4 Average
Too thin, almost translucent. Prefer a somewhat heavier linen
Derek F. (Rancho Santa Fe, CA)
A little too see-through. I think white linen should be more substantial.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
The perfect white summer linen. If you don't have one, you need to buy one.
Ratio Customer (Sumas, WA)
Ultra light weight fabric, a touch rougher than I anticipated
Ratio Customer (Denver, CO)
This fabric was a bit too sheer for my taste.
Ratio Customer (Fort Collins, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||60 LE|
|Weight||Heavy (140 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Transparent (2)|
|Care:||Dry Clean Only|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance