Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
29 Reviews, 4.62 Average
Thicker and more substantial than other fabrics, this shirt is good for everyday wear.
John M. (Granger, IN)
Love this fabric. I often wear this one for weddings.
Mike A. (Atlantic Highlands, NJ)
A little heavier than expected. A nice fabric if this is what you want but I’d try something lighter next time.
Brian H. (Tampa, FL)
While heavier than Broadcloth, this is the best formal shirt a man can get. Order in English Spread Collar for an even more refined appearance.
Cameron H. (Amissville, VA)
Fabric is beautiful. Soft, somewhat heavy, and looks great under a suit.
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (151 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance