Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
33 Reviews, 4.82 Average
Great color and weight. Really like how subdued the red color is.
Dylan M. (Austin, TX)
I love the color of this fabric and also a solid oxford. Was my go-to shirt for the longest time!
Yan L. (Jersey City, NJ)
Comfortable fabric with a bit of weight to it. Great for cool nights.
Luca J. (Boulder, CO)
Really like the color on this one. Goes well with jeans, or chinos, and not a color that everyone else has. This oxford seems a bit heavier than most, but is great for 3 season use.
David L. (Buckley, WA)
Nice oxford for the fall and winter. Substantial material with a good weight.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance