Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
31 Reviews, 4.81 Average
Comfortable fabric with a bit of weight to it. Great for cool nights.
Luca J. (Boulder, CO)
Really like the color on this one. Goes well with jeans, or chinos, and not a color that everyone else has. This oxford seems a bit heavier than most, but is great for 3 season use.
David L. (Buckley, WA)
Nice oxford for the fall and winter. Substantial material with a good weight.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
Fabric is on-par with the rest of the campus oxfords, quality cotton with warm thickness. Not stiff or excessive, but dependable.
Nick B. (Hurst, TX)
Durable and comfortable, great quality!
Marc P. (Glendale, CA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance