Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.86 Average
The yellow is great when matching with navy dress pants or my indigo jeans. Love this for both the office and the bar.
Vernon B. (Seattle, WA)
Ratio's Oxford cloth is excellent; substantial, but not too heavy. This is a good summer color.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
The yellow campus Oxford is a great shade of yellow. It wears well under a blue or navy jacket but is equally at home with jeans or chinos. And Ratio's custom sizing gives a great fit.
Mark S. (Vancouver, WA)
Nice heavyweight fabric. It's got a good balance of stiffness and softness. Great casual dress shirt.
Ryan B. (Urbana, IL)
Thicker fabric, and breathes well. Great shirt, great fabric. Similar to the Black Shirt.
Dominic P. (Thorton, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance