Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
1 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Light weight. Perfect summer garb. The short sleeve with the bone button is the perfect combo. Love it.
Ryan D. (Denver, CO)
From the blistering dry heat of the Arizona desert to the humid summers in Havana, the Yuma Cotton Linen Stripe will keep you cool, both in temperature and style no matter where you choose to kick back this summer.
|Composition||70% Cotton 30% Linen|
|Yarn/Thread Count||30's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (118 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance