Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
11 Reviews, 4.73 Average
Great fabric and feel. Breathes well, keeps wrinkles away.
Dylan M. (Austin, TX)
Great less formal dress shirt. Works well tucked into jeans, feels soft and good for fall / spring weather.
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
A great classic pinpoint for the business casual work environment.
Aaron S. (Durham, NC)
Perfect shade of blue. Great for business and casual wear
Dennis H. (Gainesville, FL)
Similar to the white classic pinpoint, the blue is another staple for any man's business casual wardrobe. A good sturdy feel that looks crisp and refined.
Richard L. (Vienna, VA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (136 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance