Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.67 Average
Great fabric - all time favorite.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
Fabric is a great shade of blue and a bit on the stiff side but that is the way chambray goes looks very durable. I am planning on this shirt to be a workhorse.
Steven W. (Milford, IN)
The sizing of the shirt did shrink more than others with the same measurements. I wash all of my clothes in cold delicate and do not use the dryer. You might want to add some extra room to your measurements. Other than that, excellent quality fabric with a great sheen to it.
Jason K. (Charleston, SC)
Brennan T. (Castle Pines, CO)
|Weight||Heavy (170 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance