Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.22 Average
The fabric is very thin---not quite transparent, but very thin. It's extremely prone to wrinkling to the point that I hesitate to wear the shirt.
Bonnie K. (University Heights, OH)
Go to dress shirt. Not too light or heavy, easy to iron, and it washes well. Feels great to the touch.
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
Great shirt. Looks good with my suit. Fit is perfect.
Parker B. (Shreveport, LA)
Really nice. Smooth crisp, would recommend French front, placket gets ripply when laundered.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Solid dress shirt. Nice shade of light blue. Good opacity for a broadcloth fabric.
Luke D. (Maple Grove , MN)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (107 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance