Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.86 Average
This soft, lighter weight Blue Summer OCBD is just the ticket for our warmer southeast Texas climate. You cant go wrong with one of these.........
Ronald M. (Groves, TX)
Love the oxford cloth. Not as deep a blue as the picture makes you think, but very pleasant.
Christopher L. (Boston, MA)
|Composition||100% American Pima Cotton|
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (131 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
Somelos was founded in Portugal in 1958, first making yarns and later adding cotton fabric production to its repertoire. The family-run business has become the benchmark for yarn-dyed men's dress shirting in the global market, and weaves fabric for many of the top brands and designers in menswear.
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance