Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
13 Reviews, 4.38 Average
Love the subtle look of this one, which adds character to plain grey. Perfect balance of blending in and popping out.
Ratio Customer (Los Angeles, CA)
Nice light-weight poplin. Some interesting depth to the color, with subtle lighter and darker threads woven through.
Christopher L. (Corvallis, OR)
The fabric is a little to light for my taste. The shirt wrinkles easily.
Ratio Customer (Gainesville, FL)
A great casual shirt with subtle cross-hatch in it.
Taylor Z. (Lawrence, KS)
Lightweight, looks cool.
Nathan B. (San Francisco, CA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (105 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance