Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
11 Reviews, 4.36 Average
my favorite going out shirt, unique, keeps you cool
Ratio Customer (Boston, MA)
The shirt might be too thin to call versatile but it feels great. Strong fabric.
Jonah V. (Denver, CO)
Love the look and feel. It is light weight and comfortable. The only drawback is that it wrinkles easily, but it is a great casual shirt.
Jon F. (Denver, CO)
The fabric is pretty thin and wrinkles quite easily. I would have preferred if this fabric was thicker and less prone to wrinkling. It did not shrink much during washing.
Matthew B. (Springfield, MO)
This one does not breathe well. It is one of my sweatiest shirts.
Dominic P. (Thorton, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (105 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance