Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
18 Reviews, 4.83 Average
One of the better Oxford cloths I’ve felt. Nice quality
Marc P. (Glendale, CA)
Great fabric; great color.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Love that this is a very light gray. I went with the black buttons for a nice contrast and they look great.
Lian L. (Chicago, IL)
The gray is a nice alternative to white oxfords but just as easy to wear
David N. (Portland, OR)
My all time ratio favorite. Nobody does a better Oxford.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance