Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
6 Reviews, 5.0 Average
One of my go-to shirts. Color looks great against navy suit.
Byron P. (New York, NY)
Nice fabric that goes well in a casual and professional setting. Looks great in a suit or while wearing jeans.
Joe M. (Elmwood Park, NJ)
Nice, smooth pinpoint cloth. Good color.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Great fabric, feels good and looks great
Ron S. (Denver, CO)
Pete P. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance