Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
2 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Cool, comfortable and unique!
Mark R. (Hot Springs, AR)
I love this fabric. Very light weight with a gauzy feel. Great for summer.
Ratio Customer (Saint Paul, MN)
- 40's Single Ply
- 100% Cotton
- Green, blue and orange hand-loomed Indian madras plaid shirt. Handmade in the USA with single-needle stitching at sixteen stitches per inch. Two-piece yoke for ease-of-movement. Quarter-inch topstitching on cuff, collar and placket. Removable collar stays.
|Weight||Medium-Light (100 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance