Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
- 40's Single Ply
- 100% Cotton
- Green, blue and orange hand-loomed Indian madras plaid shirt. Handmade in the USA with single-needle stitching at sixteen stitches per inch. Two-piece yoke for ease-of-movement. Quarter-inch topstitching on cuff, collar and placket. Removable collar stays.
|Weight||Medium-Light (100 GSM)|
4 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Very relaxed and cool shirt for when its hot out.
Dylan M. (Austin, TX)
Beautiful fabric and color. Ages well.
Jonathan T. W. (Martinez, CA)
Cool, comfortable and unique!
Mark R. (Hot Springs, AR)
I love this fabric. Very light weight with a gauzy feel. Great for summer.
Nathan L. (St. Paul, MN)
How it's Made
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance