Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
14 Reviews, 4.93 Average
I love my Ratio OCBD's and this fabric does not disappoint. The color is a very nice warm ecru which I think probably works better for most people than a traditional white.
Peter H. (Saint Charles, IL)
its substantial and feels like it could be roughed up, dressed down or spiffed up and tucked in
Burton S. (Denver, CO)
Great color. You can easily dress this up or down, but I usually wear it as casual. The Fitzgerald collar has the perfect roll IMO!
David L. (Buckley, WA)
This ivory has almost a pink hue. The fabric is great for a formal event, business or casual. Versatile and comfortable.
Ryan D. (Denver, CO)
Feels great and substantial.
Lorenzo D. (Minneapolis, MN)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance