Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
11 Reviews, 4.91 Average
This ivory has almost a pink hue. The fabric is great for a formal event, business or casual. Versatile and comfortable.
Ryan D. (Denver, CO)
Feels great and substantial.
Lorenzo D. (Minneapolis, MN)
I love this color. It works well with warm-toned clothing. Like tweed and olive green jackets. I have never seen this color elsewhere. It is fun to have something subtly unique.
Philip L. (Irving, TX)
The coloring on this fabric is my favorite. I love ivory as it provides just enough contrast when going dressy but also gives me a more casual look when dressed down with jeans.
Vernon B. (Seattle, WA)
Great cloth, great neutral color.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance